Hotel Pickup & Drop off, Land Transportation (Seat-In-Coach), Meals as Stated, English/Chinese Speaking Guide, Entrance Fees to Kinabalu Park, Poring Hot Spring & Canopy Walk
Tipping (Optional), Beverages, Personal Travel Insurance and Any Items Not Mentioned
Things You Should Bring:
- Comfortable walking shoe
- Clothing and towels
- Raincoat or umbrella
- Warm jacket
- Insect repellent
Things You Should Know:
- You can choose to wait at the resting area if you do not wish to proceed for any of the nature walks.
- Kinabalu Park is at high altitude approximately 1500 meter above sea level, it can get cold.
- The Canopy Walkway is approximately 60 meter above the ground, not for the faint Heart.
- Poring Hot Spring Outdoor Bathtubs are for complimentary use and are free of charge. Guests can rent Indoor bathtubs but at own expense.
- There are only ten (10) standard and five (05) deluxe Indoor bathubs at Poring Hot Spring. Rates are at MYR 15/- per hour per standard indoor bathtub and MYR 20/- per hour per deluxe indoor bathtub payable on the spot but are subject to availability.
- Expect more crowds then usual during the weekends and public holidays, as it is also a popular getaway for locals.