- Dry Season Situation at Laban Rata
- Beware of bogus/scam websites operated by unknown organisation. Please apply your legal climb permits here.
- LATEST NEWS UPDATE
- Summit Closure Dates for 2015
- Summit Closure Dates for 2014
January 15, 20, 22
February 13, 16, 17
July 8, 10, 29
October 7, 9, 10
No one is allowed to do the summit climb (Laban Rata to Low's Peak Summit)
- Chances of summit closure due to bad weather is about an average of 8-10 times a year.
Mt Kinabalu Summit4°Mt Kinabalu Summit: 4°C
Wind Speed: 25-30 Km/Hr
Yahoo! Weather Forecasts
Current conditions for Kota Kinabalu as of Mon, 25 May 2015 7:58 am MYT
High: 34° Low: 27°
Feels like: 29 °C
Barometer: 982.05 mb and steady
Visibility: 9.99 km
Dewpoint: 27 °C
Wind: 3.22 km/h
Sunrise: 5:59 am
Sunset: 6:24 pmPowered by Yahoo! Weather
Video Contribution Gallery
Photo Contribution Gallery
Share Your Climbing Experience
Lot 1-38, Star City North Complex, 1st Floor Jalan Asia City,
88000 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia.
Copyright © 2015 Mount Kinabalu. All Rights Reserved.