Located at 1,585 metre above sea level, Kinabalu Park showcases a complete ecological system unrivalled anywhere else in the world.
Approximately 2 hours ride from Kota Kinabalu, the park covers an area of about 754 sq. km with altitude ranging from 600 metres up to the summit of Mount Kinabalu at 4,095.2 metres. Popular for its cool climate, the park promises to enchant visitors with its rich flora and fauna. It carried lowland, mountain and alpine vegetation on a scale that is not seen elsewhere between the Himalayas and the New Guinea.
Accommdation at Kinabalu Park ranges from the basic hostel set-up, to private chalets ideal for families and those seeking comfort.
|Address||Kinabalu Park HQ (1,585 metres) Mount Kinabalu area, Sabah, Malaysia.|
|Location||A two (2) hour journey from Kota Kinabalu, the visitors to Kinabalu Park can experience cool climates and rich varieties of fauna and flora in Malaysia’ first World Heritage Site.|
|Information||Check-in time – 14:00hrs Check-out time – 12:00hrs|
|Email us now firstname.lastname@example.org for latest promotional rates on Mount Kinabalu Climbing Packages.|
SPECIAL ROOM RATE
(Rate valid from now to 31st December 2014)
|Rate PER UNIT PER NIGHT|
|NEPENTHES LODGE (4 Persons Per Lodge)
Breakfast & Dinner Included for 4
|MYR 930 nett||MYR 1,288 nett|
* Extra Mattress
*Peak Season Surcharge per lodge per night – MYR 155 nett :
Each Nepenthes Lodge is a 2 -Bedroom Unit that comes with :-
Facilities & Services
- Mountain Garden (9.00am, 12.00pm & 3.00pm) – subject to fee
- Slide Show Presentation (2.00pm Daily & 7.30pm on Weekend & Public Holidays) – subject to fee
- Guided Walk (11.00am Daily) – subject to fee
- Firewood is provided for lodges with fireplace (first stack is provided without charge)
- Item for Rental: DVD / VCD Player
- Exhibition Centre
- Souvenir Shop
- Multi Purpose Hall
- Nature Trails & Visitor’s Certificate to World Heritage Site – subject to fee
FOOD & BEVERAGES
|Balsam CafeOpening Hours: 6.30am to 9.30pm||Liwagu RestaurantOpening Hours: 11.00am to 9.30pm|
- Do not destroy or remove any plant or animal.
It is an offence to remove plants and/or animals and to shoot, trap and/or collect any wildlife. Take only pictures, leave only footprints.
- Do not litter Dispose of rubbish with a thought for the environment.
Clean up if need be after those who don’t. help keep the environment clean and pure as nature intended it to be.
- Do not bring heavily packaged products
These mean large quantities of paper and plastic wrappings to discard after use. Minimize the amount of disposable material.
- Do not bring pets
Pets are not allowed into the park as they may introduce diseases to isolated populations or may escape and become wild.
- Do respect the silence of nature
Do not bring cassette players and radios that may disturb wildlife or those who wish to observe them. Be considerate.
- Do be extra careful with inflammable material
Make sure fires are fully extinguished. Do not smoke if you can avoid it. Cigarettes can cause bush fires. Observe all safety rules.