Nepenthes Lodge is a luxurious, two-bedroom, log cabin inspired stay complete with a cozy fire place. The bathrooms are shared with heated showers and there is a large living area on the dining floor where the fireplace is located. Close to many of the trails this accommodation is a great option for those that want to enjoy the flora and fauna of the park.
|City / Region||Kinabalu Park|
|Address||Kinabalu Park HQ (1,585 metres) Mount Kinabalu area, Sabah, Malaysia.|
A two (2) hour journey from Kota Kinabalu, the visitors to Kinabalu Park can experience cool climates and rich varieties of fauna and flora in Malaysia first World Heritage Site.
Check-in time: 14:00 hrs
Email us now firstname.lastname@example.org for the latest promotional rates on Mount Kinabalu Climb Packages!
Each Nepenthes Lodge is a 2 -Bedroom Unit that comes with :-
- Bedroom 1 – One King Bed
- Bedroom 2 – Two Single Beds
- Private Diving & Living Area
- Heated Shower
Facilities & Services
- Botanical Garden: Mon-Sun (09:00hrs-16:00hrs) – subjected to fee
- Guided Tour: Mon-Sun (09:00hrs / 1200hrs / 1500hrs) – subjected to fee
- Conservation Centre: 09:00hrs-15:00hrs – subjected to fee
- Firewood is provided for lodges with fireplace (first stack is provided without charge)
- Item for Rental: DVD / VCD Player
- Souvenir Shop: 07:00hrs-10:00hrs
- Multi Purpose Hall
Food & Beverages
- Balsam Restaurant: 06:30hrs to 21:00hrs
- Liwagu Restaurant: 08:00 hrs-21:30hrs
Exhibition Centre (09:00hrs-16:00hrs) and Slide Show Presentation (2.00pm Daily & 7.30pm on Weekend & Public Holidays) are currently closed at the moment.
It is an offence to remove plants and/or animals and to shoot, trap and/or collect any wildlife. Take only pictures, leave only footprints.
Clean up if need be after those who don’t. help keep the environment clean and pure as nature intended it to be.
These mean large quantities of paper and plastic wrappings to discard after use. Minimize the amount of disposable material.
Pets are not allowed into the park as they may introduce diseases to isolated populations or may escape and become wild.
Do not bring audio or digital devices such as loud speakers, portable electronic audio players and radios that may disturb wildlife or those who wish to observe them. Be considerate.
Make sure fires are fully extinguished. Do not smoke if you can avoid it. Cigarettes can cause bush fires. Observe all safety rules.