Nepenthes Villa is suitable for 4 person with ensuite bathrooms.
This accommodation is operated by Sutera Sanctuary Lodges (SSL).
|City / Region
||Kinabalu Park HQ (1,585 metres) Mount Kinabalu area, Sabah, Malaysia
||A two (2) hour journey from Kota Kinabalu, the visitors to Kinabalu Park can experience cool climates and rich varieties of fauna and flora in Malaysia first World Heritage Site.
Check-in time: 14:00 hrs
Check-out time: 12:00 hrs
- Suitable for 4 person
- Breakfast for 4 person
- 1,560 sq ft
- Fits 4 person
- 2 Bedroom & 1 Shared Bathroom
- 1 Common Toilet
- Bathrobes, linen and toiletries provided (hairdryer)
- Pantry and fridge
- Private balcony, private lounge, fireplace (only for King Bed units)
- LCD TV with Cable Channel
- Heated Shower
If you have a group of 2, you may want to consider Nepenthes Suite.
Facilities & Services
- Botanical Garden: Mon-Sun (09:00 hrs-16:00 hrs) – subjected to fee
- Guided Tour: Mon-Sun (09:00 hrs / 12:00 hrs / 15:00 hrs) – subjected to fee
- Conservation Centre: 09:00 hrs-15:00 hrs – subjected to fee
- Firewood is provided for lodges with fireplace (first stack is provided without charge)
- Item for Rental: DVD / VCD Player
- Souvenir Shop: 07:00 hrs-10:00 hrs
- Multipurpose Hall
Note: Exhibition Centre (09:00hrs-16:00hrs) and Slide Show Presentation (2.00pm Daily & 7.30pm on Weekend & Public Holidays) are currently closed at the moment.
Food & Beverages
- Balsam Restaurant: 06:30 hrs to 21:00 hrs
- Liwagu Restaurant: 08:00 hrs to 21:30 hrs
Do not destroy or remove any plant or animal
It is an offence to remove plants and/or animals and to shoot, trap and/or collect any wildlife. Take only pictures, leave only footprints.
Do not litter. Dispose of rubbish with a thought for the environment.
Clean up if need be after those who don’t. help keep the environment clean and pure as nature intended it to be.
Do not bring heavily packaged products
These mean large quantities of paper and plastic wrappings to discard after use. Minimize the amount of disposable material.
Do not bring pets
Pets are not allowed into the park as they may introduce diseases to isolated populations or may escape and become wild.
Do respect the silence of nature
Do not bring audio or digital devices such as loud speakers, portable electronic audio players and radios that may disturb wildlife or those who wish to observe them. Be considerate.
Do be extra careful with inflammable material
Make sure fires are fully extinguished. Do not smoke if you can avoid it. Cigarettes can cause bush fires. Observe all safety rules.