KINABALU PARK PREMIER CHALET - GARDEN LODGE
Altogether rich, the Garden Lodge – Premier Chalet has finished wooden floors, a living room with floor-to-ceiling windows allowing access for natural light to flood the lodge, and a cosy fireplace. There are two rooms available – the primary room has several single beds while a second room has twin-sized best. Other amenities include a dining area, kitchen, en-suite bathroom with hot shower and complimentary toiletries. Breakfast is included and prepared by a personal butler.
This accommodation is operated by Sutera Sanctuary Lodges (SSL).
|City / Region||Kinabalu Park|
|Address||Kinabalu Park HQ (1,585 metres) Mount Kinabalu area, Sabah, Malaysia.|
A two (2) hour journey from Kota Kinabalu, the visitors to Kinabalu Park, located at 1,585 metres above sea level, can experience cool climates and rich varieties of fauna and flora in Malaysia’ first World Heritage Site. Kinabalu Park and Mt Kinabalu feature lowland, mountain and alpine vegetation, all within the confines of Kinabalu Park.
Check-in time: 14:00 hrs
Email us now email@example.com for the latest promotional rates!
Summit Lodge - Bedroom 1 (King Bed, Ensuite Bathroom) / Bedroom 2 (Two Single Beds, Ensuite Bathroom)
- 1,020 sq ft
- Fits 4 person
- 1 King Bed (Attached Bathroom with Heated Shower)
- 1 Twin Bed (Attached Bathroom with Heated Shower)
- Living Area with Fireplace
- LCD TV with Cable Channel
- Dining Area
- Total 01 Unit only
Facilities & Services
- Botanical Garden: Mon-Sun (09:00hrs-16:00hrs) – subjected to fee
- Guided Tour: Mon-Sun (09:00hrs / 1200hrs / 1500hrs) – subjected to fee
- Conservation Centre: 09:00hrs-15:00hrs – subjected to fee
- Firewood is provided for lodges with fireplace (first stack is provided without charge)
- Item for Rental: DVD / VCD Player
- Souvenir Shop: 07:00hrs-10:00hrs
- Multi Purpose Hall
Food & Beverages
- Balsam Restaurant: 06:30hrs to 21:00hrs
- Liwagu Restaurant: 08:00 hrs-21:30hrs
Exhibition Centre (09:00hrs-16:00hrs) and Slide Show Presentation (2.00pm Daily & 7.30pm on Weekend & Public Holidays) are currently closed at the moment.
It is an offence to remove plants and/or animals and to shoot, trap and/or collect any wildlife. Take only pictures, leave only footprints.
Clean up if need be after those who don’t. help keep the environment clean and pure as nature intended it to be.
These mean large quantities of paper and plastic wrappings to discard after use. Minimize the amount of disposable material.
Pets are not allowed into the park as they may introduce diseases to isolated populations or may escape and become wild.
Do not bring audio or digital devices such as loud speakers, portable electronic audio players and radios that may disturb wildlife or those who wish to observe them. Be considerate.
Make sure fires are fully extinguished. Do not smoke if you can avoid it. Cigarettes can cause bush fires. Observe all safety rules.