Overview Of Tour
The most sought after culinary experience in North Borneo - All aboard Kota Kinabalu’s First and Only Dinner Cruise, taking you across the sultry South China Sea at its most beautiful during sunset and into the night where city lights take over the coastline. The 2hr voyage will be a feast for the senses with scenic views, an international buffet spread and music from our live acts-- so bring both your camera and dancing shoes.
Can't make it for sunset? This alternative gives you a chance to experience it all after-dark
4.30 - 4.45PM -
Your tropical evening on the North Borneo Cruise begins at Sutera Marina Jetty. Get ready to become acquainted with the charms of Kota Kinabalu on a whole new level.
All aboard! Your evening unfolds along the sultry sun-tinged South China Sea, cruising pass the islands and water villages that dot Sabah’s west coast.
You are free to wander around the vessel. Panoramic ocean views, warmth of the setting sun and gentle sea breeze grace the upper-deck while a live band serenades the ethnic themed air-conditioned restaurant below with acoustic favorites.
Dinner will be served buffet style. Time to sink your teeth into Sabah’s most sought after culinary experience.
As the sun sets and the stars come out, Kota Kinabalu’s coastline now comes alive with dazzling city night lights. The North Borneo Cruise will glide across the Waterfront as you indulge in dessert or your next glass of wine.
Your rendezvous at sea comes to an end. You will disembark from the cruise at the Sutera Marina Jetty.
01 International Buffet Dinner, Free Flow Coffee, Tea, & Drinking Water
2-hours cruise ride (Join-In Basis), 01 Dinner, Live Entertainment on board, and English-speaking crew.
Return Hotel Transfers (Optional), Alcohol (optional), Personal expenses, Personal Travel Insurance, and Any Items not mentioned.
Terms and Conditions:
- Guests are to arrive at Sutera Marina Jetty at least 15 minutes prior to cruise departure.
- No outside food and beverages (including Tarap and Durian) are allowed onboard the North Borneo Cruises. There will be a corkage fee applicable for outside beverages.
- Consumption of drugs or contraband or conducting of any illegal activity onboard North Borneo Cruises is strictly prohibited. North Borneo Cruises shall hold no responsibility or liability for any guests who participates in such activities.
- All guests are required to behave in a respectful manner to the Cruise Captain and all members of the Crew and Cruise Attendants and other guests. Should any passenger display unruly or violent behavior to anyone onboard North Borneo Cruises, the Operator reserves the right to involve the authorities once cruise has reached mainland.
- In any situation regarding the safety of the vessel and its passengers, the Cruise Captain holds full authority to make the final decision.
- The Operator/Cruise Captain reserves the right to refuse any passenger to board if they are displaying unruly behavior under the influence of alcohol or drugs, without any refund.
- Any damages or loss to equipment onboard or the cruise due to negligence or unruly behavior must be replaced or repaired by the passenger responsible.
- North Borneo Cruises will not be liable for any injury received by passengers that are caused due to negligence or unruly or violent behavior onboard.
- Children (11 years and below) are to be supervised by an adult at all times. North Borneo Cruises crew and cruise attendants is not responsible or liable for them.
- Passengers with disabilities must be accompanied by a carer at all times. North Borneo Cruises crew and cruise attendants will take reasonable care in bringing them onboard, but is not responsible or liable for their movement while onboard.
- We will require your passport/MYKAD number for registration.