SEATANGO SUNSET CRUISE
||MYR 180 Per Person
|Pick Up Point
||Your Hotel in Kota Kinabalu City
|Drop Off Time
|Drop Off Point
||Your Hotel in Kota Kinabalu City
|Pick Up Time
||16:10 – 16:30 hrs
* All timings are estimated and for reference purposes only. Actual timing will be provided prior to your departure.
- Cruise past the enchanting Islands that dot the South China Sea
- Sea Gypsies Water Village
- Kota Kinabalu City's Waterfront Night View
- Outstanding Ocean vistas from our Sun Deck
- Light Refreshments of Fruits & Snacks, Cordial Juice, Drinking Water
- Hotel Pick-up And Drop off
2023 Tour Package Rates (Per Person)
|2 - 3 Pax
|4 Pax and Above
3 - 11 Years Old
- Rate Per Person.
- All rates displayed are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR).
- All rates are inclusive of 0% Goods & Service Tax (GST).
- Book any climb package and get a special price!
- Rates are subjected to changes. Click "Book Now" button to view latest promo price & availability.
- Child rate applies for children between 2 - 11 years old.
- Infant below 2 years old is FOC.
Outskirt Hotels Pick-Up & Drop Off Surcharges:
- Additional charges of MYR 30 per pax are chargeable for outskirt hotels pick-ups. OutSkirt Charges Applicable for Hotels Outside of Kota Kinabalu City Area & 1Borneo Area.
Seatango Sunset Cruise
Conclude your Mt.Kinabalu adventure with a dazzling evening out at sea. Hop onto a spacious custom-built catamaran and get in touch with Sabah’s coastal charisma. Sail pass surrounding islands and into the famous Kota Kinabalu sunset. Includes guided narrations of historical & architectural landmarks that dot the coastline.
Overview of Tour:
In the coastal city of Kota Kinabalu, capacious beaches remain to be one of the tranquil locales for the ending day. Witness the brilliant tangerine blaze of a Bornean sunset from a cruise anchored at sea.
Stunning sundowns are righteously dramatic here in Sabah, each day ends with a grand ceremony, on mother nature’s generous expense. When the big ball of sun bow’s down into the South China Sea horizon, you’ll be where the magic happens.
About the Location:
Kota Kinabalu offers some of the most beautiful sun sets in Asia. While on board the comfortable boat, you get to enjoy the cool sea breeze, Kota Kinabalu city view, and panoramic view of the sunset sinking into the horizon of the South China Sea. The sunset cruise is a perfect way to end the day!
When the sun goes down & the city begins to light up, Kota Kinabalu takes on a whole new look. This sunset experience out at sea adds a whole new dimension to the beauty that envelopes the already charming laid-back town. Besides, whoever said that sunsets are only enjoyable from a beach hasn’t seen it from our side!
Sutera Marina Jetty / South China Sea / Kota Kinabalu Waterfront
- Hop onto our spacious custom-built catamaran and get in touch with Sabah’s coastal charisma as you sail into the famous Kota Kinabalu sunset, Departing from Sutera Harbor Marina Club Jetty.
- Come as you are, sandals or shorts, this is a casual & relaxed affair. Cruise past the enchanting Tunku Abdul Rahman Islands that dot the South China Sea, indulge in outstanding ocean vistas from our sun-deck & delight in tasty tropical treats, including light refreshments and beverages.
- This guided-tour includes brief narrations of the Historical, Cultural and Architectural splendors of Sabah as you glide along Gaya Island Water Village, the rocky outcrops of Likas Bay and the whole stretch of Kota Kinabalu City’s Waterfront, all in the warm glow of twilight.
- Get those cameras on stand-by, Kota Kinabalu can get wildly photogenic too.
~ END OF TOUR ~
Light Refreshments, Cordial Juice, Drinking Water, Fruits & Snacks.
NOTE: We like to shake things up from time to time. So be informed that we vary our snacks selection on a regular basis.
Meals as Stated, Return Hotel Transfer (Seat-In-Coach), Return Boat Transfers, English Speaking Guide
Tipping (Optional), Personal Travel Insurance, Any Items Not Mentioned.