02 Breakfasts, 03 Lunches, 02 Dinners
Full Board Meals as Stated, Scheduled Transfer 0930hrs: Depart Lahad Datu to BRL and 1330hrs: Depart BRL to Lahad Datu (Seat-In-Coach), Entry Permit & Taxes to Conservation Area, Guided Jungle Activities, 02 Nights Accommodation.
Domestic Airfares (BKI>LDU>BKI), Personal Expenses, Alcoholic & Carbonated Drinks, Personal Travel Insurance, Any Items Not Mentioned
Things You Should Bring:
- Insect repellent
- Water bottle
- Sun hat
- Good walking boots
- Comfortable clothing (preferably not bright colours)
- Personal toiletries
- Sun block
- Personal medication
- Leech socks
Things You Should Know:
- Activities are subject to weather conditions, and may be re-organised to best meet operational situations.
- Amazing Borneo Tours does not guarantee wildlife sightings.
- Amazing Borneo Tours reserves the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation reserved should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Effective as of 1st September 2017, the Tourism and Culture Ministry of Malaysia will be implementing a Malaysian Tourism Tax (TTX). Foreign tourists will be required to pay a flat rate of MYR 10 per room per night regardless of accommodation star level. The TTx is to be paid upon check-in. Malaysians or permanent residents residing in Malaysia are exempted from TTx and is required to present a valid identification upon check-in for the exemption.