FUN BOAT SNORKELING & ISLAND VISIT
|Package||Fun Boat Snorkeling & Island Visit|
|Price From||MYR 165 Per Person|
|Pick Up Point||Your Hotel in Kota Kinabalu City|
|Pick Up Time||Between 08:15 Hrs - 08:30 Hrs|
|Drop Off Point||Your Hotel in Kota Kinabalu City|
|Drop Off Time||15:00-15:30 Hrs|
* All timings are estimated and for reference purposes only. Actual timing will be provided prior to your departure.
2020 Tour Package Rates (Per Person)
|GROUP CATEGORY||INTERNATIONAL MARKET||MALAYSIA MARKET|
I have a Group of 2-3 Pax
I have a Group of 4-9 Pax
I have a Group of 10-19 Pax
I have a Group of 20 Pax & Above
|Please Enquire for Group Prices|
I am accompanying a group of Adults
- All rates displayed are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR).
- All rates are inclusive of 0% Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- Children Policy:
- Child rate applies for children between 3 - 11 years old.
- Infant below 3 years old is FOC.
Outskirt Hotels Pick-up & Drop-off Surcharges:
- Rates are subjected to changes. Click "Book Now" button to view latest promo price & availability.
Overview Of Tour
Snorkeling is one of the easiest yet fun ways to see the underwater world. It is inexpensive and very popular as anybody can participate in this sport regardless of age, skill and physical fitness. Non-swimmers can snorkel too! Thanks to the snorkeling vests which enable snorkelers to float with ease on the surface of the ocean.
There are various snorkeling programs available to cater for the non-swimmer, beginner, intermediate and advanced snorkeler.
Kota Kinabalu/ Tunku Abdul Rahman Park (TARP)
- After breakfast, pick up from hotel lobby and depart to jetty for a day in the sun!
- Upon arrival at the jetty, hop on to the boat and you will be whisked off for a 20 minutes ride to the first snorkeling point at the cluster of Islands that make up Tunku Abdul Rahman Park. Commence your Snorkeling boat session, accompanied by our experienced Dive Master.
- Proceed to the next Snorkeling point, for a chance to spot more exotic sea life in the beautiful Marine park. Spend a designated time snorkeling.
- All the fun and relaxation will work up an appetite.Upon completion of the second snorkeling session, transfer to Gaya island for lunch. Thereafter, free and easy to relax on golden shores, bask in the sunshine to earn that suntan or explore the short forest trail on your own. If you haven’t got enough of the life in the deep blue sea, snorkel from the shores to say hello to the colorful parade of fishes that reign the underwater world. For those who love an adrenaline rush, jump on the flying fox and zipline between two islands!
- In the mid afternoon, pack up and take the boat transfer back to mainland, and drop off back at the hotel.
01 Lunch, Drinking water, Coffee & Tea & Snacks
Meals as Stated, Park Entry Fee, Return Land Transfer within KK City (Seat-In-Coach), Return Boat Transfer, Equipment Rental
Tipping, Any Items Not Mentioned
Things You Should Bring
- Sun Block Lotion
- Suitable Outfit for Snorkeling
- Extra Change of Clothing
- Personal Toiletries
- Insect Repellent
- Hat / Cap
Things You Should Know
- While the jellyfish season varies, it usually occurs during mid of the year or/and end of the year. Do be extra careful and inform our guides should you be stung. Rest assured that our guides are first aid trained.
- Jelly bugs are common in the waters but they are usually harmless and their stings will just cause some slight itch.
- There are no lockers on the island. Please take good care of your own belongings and do not bring valuables.
- This package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transport vehicle. Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- Your safety is our top priority. Should the weather or sea conditions render it unsafe to proceed for this tour, Amazing Borneo Tours reserves the right to change or cancel tour. Tour will be refunded accordingly.
- Departure time is approximate and varies from different hotels due to traffic conditions, please reconfirm with our staffs. Should the transport be delayed, please call the relevant telephone number as stated on the voucher before making alternative arrangements.
- Amazing Borneo Tours reserves the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation reserved should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Tipping is like giving a hug. Although it’s never expected, it’s always very much appreciated.
Useful Travel Tips
- Your belongings may get wet. You can bring along waterproof bags such as dry bags or plastic bags to keep your belongings nice and dry!
- Before going out for some fun in the sun, you may bring along some SPF50 sunscreen and an umbrella to protect your skin.
- For any Island tour, if there is any extra water sports you opt to add on to your tour (ie banana boat, seawalking, parasailing, etc), be sure to bring along a little bit of extra cash as these activities are not included in our tour package.