3D2N REST & RELAX SUTERA HARBOUR RESORT STAY + FUN ISLAND TOUR
|Package||3D2N Rest & Relax Sutera Harbour Resort Stay + Fun Island Tour|
|Duration||3 Days 2 Nights|
|Price From||MYR 685 Per Person|
|Minimum||2 Pax adult(s) per order|
|Fitness Level||Just Relax|
|Departure Time||Depends on Your Flight Arrival Time|
|Promotional Package Rates Per Adult||(No hidden or extra costs unless otherwise stated)|
2019 Tour Package Rates (Per Person)
|GROUP SIZE||The Pacific Sutera Hotel||The Magellan Sutera Resort|
|Adult Traveller - Twin Sharing
I have a group of 2 adults or more
|MYR 1,750||MYR 2,130|
|Adult Traveller - Triple Sharing
I have a group of 3 adults or more
|MYR 1,500||MYR 1,880|
|Adult Traveller - Single Supplement
I am travelling with 2 or more paying guests
|MYR 1,400||MYR 1,780|
|Child Traveller - With Extra Bed
I am accompanying and sharing room with 2 paying adults
|MYR 1,320||MYR 1,700|
|Child Traveller - Without Bed
I am accompanying and sharing bed with 2 paying adults
|MYR 1,270||MYR 1,650|
Third Person (Extra Bed)
Private Tour Service:
Peak Season Surcharges (Both Dates Inclusive)
- Stay at the 5-Star Sutera Harbour Resort
- Enjoy a variety of luxurious & exclusive amenities at Sutera Harbour Resort
- Within walking distance from Kota Kinabalu’s attractions
- Suitable for All Range of Travellers with Affordable Price
- Combo with Boat Snorkeling among TARP coral reefs & Island Visit
- Airport Pick Up and Drop off
Overview Of Tour
Kick back and relax during your visit to Kota Kinabalu with a luxurious stay at the Sutera Harbour Resort. Situated at a prime location, it offers guests easy access to Kota Kinabalu’s main attractions and is only a 10 – 15 minutes’ drive to the Kota Kinabalu International Airport (KKIA).
Sutera Harbour Resort boasts a series of curated themes to suit guests from all walks of life. Whether you’re a traveller seeking leisure or on a business trip, one can guarantee this resort will exceed your expectations for only the best.
Designed for individuals seeking the finer things in life, The Pacific Sutera exudes elegance and tasteful exclusivity, beckoning guests with 500 immaculately-designed suites and guestrooms, state-of-the-art amenities, and unsurpassed services. Guests can lavish themselves with facilities such as a 27-hole championship golf course, rejuvenate at the Chavana Spa, and bask in luxury at the 104-berth marina catering to only the finest yachts and superboats.
The Magellan Sutera Hotel takes on an entirely different theme in its quest to present Borneo from its core. An ethnic-themed design and longhouse-styled lobby pays homage to the Rungus natives of Borneo. Equipped with 456 luxuriously appointed rooms and suites, it overlooks magnificent views of perfectly manicured gardens, the soothing cobalt blue South China Sea at day, and a technicolour-painted sky at dusk. Facilitated with its very own space centre, the Mandara Spa will enchant you into pure bliss and relaxation with a Balinese massage.
Snorkeling is one of the easiest yet fun ways to see the underwater world. It is inexpensive and very popular as anybody can participate in this sport regardless of age, skill and physical fitness. Non-swimmers can snorkel too! Thanks to the snorkeling vests which enable snorkelers to float with ease on the surface of the ocean.
There are various snorkeling programs available to cater for the non-swimmer, beginner, intermediate and advanced snorkeler.
Arrive In Kota Kinabalu / Check in Sutera Harbour Resort / Free & Easy
Warmest greetings at Kota Kinabalu Airport! Transfer to Kota Kinabalu city hotel.
After checking in to hotel, feel free to explore and enjoy the small rustic city and nightlife.
You may opt to upgrade your package with an evening rendezvous on board the North Borneo Cruises for the best sunset view in town!
Overnight in Sutera Harbour Resort (The Pacific Sutera Hotel / The Magellan Sutera Resort).
Fun Boat Snorkelling + Island Visit
After breakfast, meet up in the designated pick up point, and depart to jetty for a day in the sun!
Upon arrival at the jetty, hop on to the boat and you will be whisked off for a 20 minutes ride to the first snorkeling point at the cluster of Islands that make up Tunku Abdul Rahman Park. Commence your Snorkeling boat session, accompanied by our experienced Dive Master.
Proceed to the next Snorkeling point, for a chance to spot more exotic sea life in the beautiful Marine park. Spend a designated time snorkeling.
All the fun and relaxation will work up an appetite. Upon completion of the second snorkeling session, transfer to one of the TARPs island for lunch. Thereafter, free and easy to relax on golden shores, bask in the sunshine to earn that suntan or explore the short forest trail on your own. If you haven’t got enough of the life in the deep blue sea, snorkel from the shores to say hello to the colorful parade of fishes that reign the underwater world.
In the mid afternoon, pack up and take the boat transfer back to mainland, and drop off at designated point.
Overnight in Sutera Harbour Resort (The Pacific Sutera Hotel / The Magellan Sutera Resort)
Check Out from Sutera Harbour Resort / Depart from Kota Kinabalu
After breakfast, check out of the hotel and transfer to the airport for your flight.
02 Breakfast, 01 Lunch + Drinking Water + Coffee & Tea & Snacks (During Tour Conducted)
2 Nights Stay in Sutera Harbour Resort (The Pacific Sutera Hotel / The Magellan Sutera Resort)
Airport Pick Up & Drop off, Meals as Stated, English Speaking Guide, Sabah Park Entrance Fees, Return Boat Transfers, Snorkeling Equipment Rental
Tipping (Optional), Alcoholic Beverages, and Any Items Not Mentioned
Things You Should Bring
- Sun Block Lotion
- Suitable Outfit for Snorkeling
- Extra Change of Clothing
- Personal Toiletries
- Insect Repellent
- Hat / Cap
Things You Should Know
- While the jellyfish season varies, it usually occurs during mid of the year or/and end of the year. Do be extra careful and inform our guides should you be stung. Rest assured that our guides are first aid trained.
- Jelly bugs are common in the waters but they are usually harmless and their stings will just cause some slight itch.
- There are no lockers on the island. Please take good care of your own belongings and do not bring valuables.
- This package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transport vehicle. Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- Your safety is our top priority. Should the weather or sea conditions render it unsafe to proceed for this tour, Amazing Borneo Tours reserves the right to change or cancel tour. Tour will be refunded accordingly.
- Departure time is approximate and varies from different hotels due to traffic conditions, please reconfirm with our staffs. Should the transport be delayed, please call the relevant telephone number as stated on the voucher before making alternative arrangements.
- Amazing Borneo Tours reserves the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation reserved should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Tipping is like giving a hug. Although it’s never expected, it’s always very much appreciated.
Useful Travel Tips
- Your belongings may get wet. You can bring along waterproof bags such as dry bags or plastic bags to keep your belongings nice and dry!
- Before going out for some fun in the sun, you may bring along some SPF50 sunscreen and an umbrella to protect your skin.
- For any Island tour, if there is any extra water sports you opt to add on to your tour (ie banana boat, seawalking, parasailing, etc), be sure to bring along a little bit of extra cash as these activities are not included in our tour package.