2D1N MOUNT KINABALU CLIMB (ACCOMMODATION & MEALS ONLY) Book direct with Sutera Sanctuary Lodges for Laban Rata Resthouse Accommodation and Meals only
|Package||2D1N Mount Kinabalu Climb (Accommodation & Meals only)|
|Price From||Please Enquire|
|Minimum||1 adult(s) per order|
|Track Route||Timpohon > Panalaban > Low’s Peak > Timpohon|
|Departure Time||07:30 - 08:30 hrs|
|Promotional Package Rates Per Adult||(No hidden or extra costs unless otherwise stated)|
- Mount Kinabalu Climb via Timpohon Trail
- Low’s Peak Summit (Highest Elevation 4095.2M)
- 1 Night Laban Rata Resthouse
2020 Climb Package Rates (Per Person)
|ADULT / CHILD CLIMBER||MYR 931||MYR 1,339|
2021 Climb Package Rates (Per Person)
|ADULT / CHILD CLIMBER||Please Enquire||Please Enquire|
Kinabalu Park HQ / Ascend Mount Kinabalu / Laban Rata Resthouse
- Arrive latest by 08:30hrs at Kinabalu Park HQ. (Registration 07:30 - 08:30hrs)
- Register at Sutera Sanctuary Lodges office and collect your packed lunch before the climb.
- The trail will take approximately 4-5 hours.
- Arrive at Panalaban Base Camp @ 3,272m and check into Laban Rata Resthouse.
- Dinner at Laban Rata restaurant and overnight.
(Packed Lunch, Dinner)
Summit Hike / Descend Mount Kinabalu / Kinabalu Park HQ
- Have an early supper before the summit hike.
- The trail to Low's Peak @ 4,095m will take approximately 3-4 hours.
- Breakfast is served at Laban Rata Resthouse before check out by 10AM to continue descent.
- Lunch is served at Balsam Restaurant.
- Make your own way from Kinabalu Park HQ to your next destination.
(Early Supper, Breakfast, Lunch)
~ END OF TOUR ~
01 Breakfast, 01 Packed-Lunch, 01 *Lunch, 01 Dinner & 01 Supper
Note on Meals Arrangement:
*Lunch will be converted to packed meal on Day 02 (Mt Kinabalu Descent) for climbers who arrive late and missed the local restaurant's opening hours.
Restaurant Business Hour 07:00hrs - 20:00hrs
Meals as Stated, 01 Night Accommodation, English Speaking Support Team
01 Night Laban Rata Resthouse
Entrance Fee, Return Hotel Transfer (Seat-In-Coach), Return Transfer (Park HQ – Timpohon Gate – Park HQ), Mountain Guide, Climbing Insurance, Climbing Permit and Certificate, Certificate Holder, Airfares, Optional Tipping & Porter Fee, Alcoholic Drinks, Any Items Not Mentioned
Types of Mount Kinabalu Climbers Certificate:
Things You Should Prepare For Mountain Climb:
- Waterproof backpack to store your items
- Trekking or running shoe with good grip
- Warm clothing/Long sleeves shirt/Hiking pants
- Jacket/Wind breaker
- Extra clothing and socks
- Small towel
- Hand gloves and winter hat
- Disposable raincoats
- Head torch (compulsory)
- Personal toiletries
- Refillable water bottle (0.5 – 1 Litre)
- High energy food such as chocolates, nuts, biscuits, sweets, energy bars
- Your extra luggage can be stored at Kinabalu Park HQ at a nominal fee of RM12 per piece prior climb.
Things You Wish To Bring:
- Medication such as headache tablets or altitude sickness tablets
- Tissue paper / Toilet roll
- Sun block lotion, lip gloss, plasters
- Insect repellent / Mosquito Oil
- Camera with water proof bag
- Sandals / Slippers
- Plastic bags
About Climb Transport Arrangements
- You may self-arranged transportation to Kinabalu Park HQ
- Alternatively, you can book a Mount Kinabalu Shuttle Transfer Service (depart from Kota Kinabalu) HERE.
- Private transfer is available upon request. Please enquire with us.
- Ensure that you have arranged your climb permit, climb insurance, mountain guide services, and transportation before your climb.
- Hiring of porter services is only available at Kinabalu Park HQ.
- Prepare small cash in local currency to pay Sabah Parks authorities for various expenses.
Friendly Note From Sabah Parks:
It is recommended that all climbers should have themselves medically checked before attempting any mountain climb. If you have a history of suffering from the following ailments, it is highly recommend that you should refrain from climbing: Hypertension, Diabetes, Palpitation, Arthritis, Heart disease, severe anemia, Peptic ulcers, Epileptic fits, Obesity (overweight), Chronic asthma, Muscular cramps, Hepatitis (jaundice); or any other disease which may hamper the climber.
Children below 15 years old must fill in the indemnity form upon registration at Park Headquarters.
Mount Kinabalu Shuttle Transfers (Kinabalu Park)
3D2N Rest & Relax Sutera Harbour Resort Stay + Fun Island Tour
Fun Boat Snorkeling & Island Visit
3D2N MYNE Resort Package ( Sandakan/ Sukau Bilit / Kinabatangan River)
North Borneo Cruises (Sunset Dinner Cruise)
3D2N Tabin Wildlife Observation 'N' Nature
Seatango Sunset Cruise
Mabul Island - Mabul Water Bungalow (Smart)
Mabul Island: Sipadan-Mabul Resort (Smart)
3D2N Danum Valley Rainforest Beauty Experience
North Borneo Cruises (KK City Night Dinner Cruise)
Sutera Harbour Resort - The Pacific Sutera
Sutera Harbour Resort - The Magellan Sutera
The Klagan Hotel
Promenade Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Latest News and Articles
- Introduction About Mount Kinabalu
- Kinabalu Park - World Heritage Site
- Climbing Mount Kinabalu
- Mount Kinabalu Trail Routes
- Via Ferrata
- Important Tips Before, During, & After Climb Mount Kinabalu
- What to Wear & What To Bring?
- Climbers Real Life Experiences
- Mount Kinabalu International Climbathon Info