2D1N KINABALU PARK & PORING CANOPY WALK & DESA COW FARM TOUR
|Package||2D1N Kinabalu Park & Poring Canopy Walk & Desa Cow Farm Tour|
|Price From||MYR 380 Per Person|
|Minimum||2 adult(s) per order|
|Departure Time||08:15 hrs|
|Promotional Package Rates Per Adult||(No hidden or extra costs unless otherwise stated)|
- Tamparuli Town
- Nabalu Handicraft Market
- UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Desa Cow Farm
- Botanical Gardens Natre Trail
- Canopy Treetop Walk
- Poring Hot Spring
- Overnight Mountain Resort
2020 Tour Package Rates (Per Person)
|2 - 3 PAX||Please Enquire||Please Enquire|
|4 - 9 PAX||Please Enquire||Please Enquire|
|10 - 20 PAX||Please Enquire||Please Enquire|
|21 & Above PAX
||Please Enquire||Please Enquire|
3 - 11 Years Old
|Please Enquire||Please Enquire|
KOTA KINABALU / TAMPARULI TOWN / NABALU / PORING HOT SPRING & CANOPY TREETOP WALK / KUNDASANG
- Upon pick up from the hotel lobby, you will be whooshed straight into Sabah’s lush countryside-- with a couple of interesting pitstops along the way for some famous local eats, handmade folk souvenirs, and perhaps a taste of some exotic fruits.
- The first ½ hour drive ushers you through scenic landscapes and lush paddy fields laced with rustic local villages and finally into Tamparuli Town. Take a walk on the famous “Jambatan Tamparuli” suspension bridge and soak up the small-town charm.
- Continue your journey through the mountainous roads winding along the Crocker range for another hour, till the next brief stop at Nabalu Handicraft market. Nabalu is a rustic point perched on the hillside, where the local natives gather to sell local produce, fruits, home grown vegetables and handicraft souvenirs.
- Depart on another hour’s journey to Poring Hot Spring. Lunch at the local restaurant.
- After lunch, time for a soothing sulphur bath in the Japanese-styled open air tubs! Dip in the all-natural mineral-rich hot springs water, surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens. There is also a cold water pool nearby for those who prefer a cold dip.
- Day 1 wraps up with an immersive exploration of Mount Kinabalu’s treetops. The Canopy Treetop Walk invites you to witness the grandeur of a hundred million year old rainforest, from a 175m length walkway suspended 60 meters above lush jungly tangles. Take in the sights and sounds and discover unique rainforest creatures from a bird’s eye view. Also, keep an eye out for some rare feathered beauties. A 20 minutes hike is needed to reach the Canopy Walkway.
- Transfer to Kundasang and check into a mountain resort. You will notice the change in air temperature at this elevated level.
You are free to explore the resort at leisure.
DESA COW FARM /KUNDASANG / KINABALU PARK / KOTA KINABALU
- On your second day, you will wake up to a misty morning ushering in views of sun-draped Mount Kinabalu. Birds chirp away while low-hanging clouds blanket the valleys.
- First up on the day’s agenda – Visit Desa Cow Farm. Along the way when you see the roads grow narrow and the landscape gives you rear view mirror licks of fresh green sceneries, a 199hectar stretch of pristine farmland on the foothills of Mount Kinabalu means you have reached the Desa Cattle Farm!
- Cattle graze the green valley pastures to provide nearly one million liters of mountain-fresh milk annually, all while travellers both near and far enjoy the outrageously scenic view that plays backdrop to this dairy farm. You can get close to the cattle, bottle feed the calves and enjoy some fresh milk or yogurt produce straight off the farm.
- Continue your journey to visit Malaysia’s first ever UNESCO World Heritage Site, Kinabalu National Park. Set at 1,500m above sea level, this 754sq kilometer park features one the Tallest Mountains in all of South East Asia as its center piece - Mount Kinabalu. Rising at 4,095.2m with cloud-hugging peaks that shade the valleys below, the majestic mountain is certainly a sight to behold from Kinabalu National Park.
- Kinabalu Park itself boasts an estimate of 4,500 species of plants which include 1,500 species of orchids, 77 of which are endemic to Kinabalu. The park also supports 289 species of birds and 290 different types of butterflies. Enjoy the refreshing and cooling air as you proceed for a guided walk along the nature trails in the Botanical Garden, to learn more about the Kinabalu Park’s biological treasure trove. From carnivorous Pitcher Plants to rare Orchid species, the garden showcases a broad collection of endemic plant species found in Mount Kinabalu’s unique climatic zones.
- Proceed for lunch at the restaurant in Kinabalu Park.
- Thereafter, departing back to your hotel in Kota Kinabalu City.
~ END OF TOUR ~
Meal01 Breafast, 02 Lunches & 01 Dinner
IncludesHotel Pickup & Drop off, Land Transportation (Seat-In-Coach), Meals as Stated, English/Chinese Speaking Guide, Entrance Fees to to Desa Cow Farm, Kinabalu Park, Poring Hot Spring & Canopy Walk, Butterfly Farm, 01 Night Accommodation
ExcludesTipping (Optional), Beverages, Personal Travel Insurance and Any Items Not Mentioned
Things You Should Bring:
- Comfortable walking shoe
- Extra Clothing
- Bathing suit for soaking in the poring hot spring
- Raincoat or umbrella
- Warm jacket
- Insect repellent
Things You Should Know:
- Kinabalu Park is at high altitude approximately 1500 meter above sea level, it can get cold.
- The Canopy Walkway is approximately 60 meter above the ground, not for the faint Heart.
- Poring Hot Spring Outdoor bathtubs are for complimentary use and are free of charge. Guests can rent Indoor bathtubs but at own expense.
- There are only ten (10) standard and five (05) deluxe Indoor Bathubs at Poring Hot Spring. Rates are at MYR 15/- per hour per standard indoor bathtub and MYR 20/- per hour per deluxe indoor bathtub payable on the spot but are subject to availability.
- Expect more crowds then usual during the weekends and public holidays, as it is also a popular getaway for locals.
- Butterfly Farm located in Poring Hot Springs is closed on every Mondays.
- The Slide Pool located in Poring Hot Springs is closed on every Mondays for maintenance. Guests are able to purchase the entrance fee (at own expense) to Slide Pool for MYR 3/- per person. Free for 6 years old and below.
- Effective as of 1st September 2017, the Tourism and Culture Ministry of Malaysia will be implementing a Malaysian Tourism Tax (TTX). Foreign tourists will be required to pay a flat rate of MYR 10 per room per night regardless of accommodation star level. The TTx is to be paid upon check-in. Malaysians or permanent residents residing in Malaysia are exempted from TTx and is required to present a valid identification upon check-in for the exemption.