KINABALU PARK & PORING HOT SPRING TOUR
|Package||Kinabalu Park & Poring Hot Spring Tour|
|Price From||MYR 170 Per Person|
|Minimum||2 adult(s) per order|
|Departure Time||07:15 hrs|
|Promotional Package Rates Per Adult||(No hidden or extra costs unless otherwise stated)|
- Tamparuli Town
- Nabalu Handicraft Market
- UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Outstanding Vantage Point of Mount Kinabalu
- Botanical Gardens Nature Trail
- Canopy Treetop Walk
- Poring Hot Spring
2020 Tour Package Rates (Per Person)
|GROUP SIZE||ALL MARKET|
|2 - 3 PAX||MYR
|4 - 9 PAX||MYR
|10 - 19 PAX||MYR
|20 & Above PAX
3 - 11 Years Old
2021 Tour Package Rates (Per Person)
|GROUP SIZE||ALL MARKET|
|2 - 3 PAX||Please Enquire|
|4 - 9 PAX||Please Enquire|
|10 - 19 PAX||Please Enquire|
|20 & Above PAX
3 - 11 Years Old
KOTA KINABALU / TAMPARULI TOWN / NABALU MARKET / KINABALU PARK / PORING HOT SPRING & CANOPY TREETOP WALK / KOTA KINABALU
- Upon pick up from the hotel lobby, you will be whooshed straight into Sabah’s lush countryside-- with a couple of interesting pitstops along the way for some famous local eats, handmade folk souvenirs, and perhaps a taste of some exotic fruits.
- The first ½ hour drive ushers you through scenic landscapes and lush paddy fields laced with rustic local villages and finally into Tamparuli Town. Take a walk on the famous “Jambatan Tamparuli” suspension bridge and soak up the small-town charm.
- Continue your journey through the mountainous roads winding along the Crocker range for another hour, till the next brief stop at Nabalu Handicraft market. Nabalu is a rustic point perched on the hillside, where the local natives gather to sell local produce, fruits, home grown vegetables and handicraft souvenirs.
- Upon arrival at Malaysia’s first ever UNESCO World Heritage Site, Kinabalu National Park, you will notice a cooling change in the air temperature. Set at 1,500m above sea level, this 754sq kilometer park features one the Tallest Mountains in all of South East Asia as its center piece - Mount Kinabalu. Rising at 4,095.2m with cloud-hugging peaks that shade the valleys below, the majestic mountain is certainly a sight to behold from Kinabalu National Park.
- Kinabalu Park itself boasts an estimate of 4,500 species of plants which include 1,500 species of orchids, 77 of which are endemic to Kinabalu. The park also supports 289 species of birds and 290 different types of butterflies. Enjoy the refreshing and cooling air as you proceed for a guided walk along the nature trails in the Botanical Garden, to learn more about the Kinabalu Park’s biological treasure trove. From carnivorous Pitcher Plants to rare Orchid species, the garden showcases a broad collection of endemic plant species found in Mount Kinabalu’s unique climatic zones.
- Proceed for lunch at the restaurant in Kinabalu Park.
- Depart on another hour’s journey to Poring Hot Spring. Now it is time for a soothing sulphur bath in the Japanese-styled open air tubs! Dip in the all-natural mineral-rich hot springs water, surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens. There is also a cold water pool nearby for those who prefer a cold dip.
- Day 1 wraps up with an immersive exploration of Mount Kinabalu’s treetops. The Canopy Treetop Walk invites you to witness the grandeur of a hundred million year old rainforest, from a 105m length walkway suspended 30 meters above lush jungly tangles. Take in the sights and sounds and discover unique rainforest creatures from a bird’s eye view. Also, keep an eye out for some rare feathered beauties. A 20 minutes hike is needed to reach the Canopy Walkway.
- After a relaxing soak, bid Kinabalu park goodbye as you return back to your respective hotel.
Hotel Pickup & Drop off, Land Transportation (Seat-In-Coach), Meals as Stated, English/Chinese Speaking Guide, Entrance Fees to Kinabalu Park, Poring Hot Spring & Canopy Walk
Tipping (Optional), Beverages, Personal Travel Insurance and Any Items Not Mentioned
Post-Covid Travel Announcements
Dear Travellers, in light of the RMCO (Recovery Movement Control Order) imposed by Malaysia Government and effective until 31 August 2020, some of the tour attraction locations have been affected. Please expect some adjustments to the published itinerary. Amazing Borneo Tours will do our best to work around the limitations and continue to deliver a memorable experience for our valuable guests.
- Mandatory Temperature Checking:
- Each tourist attraction requires mandatory temperature checking and recording of attendance before entering the premises. Depending on the number of individuals present, this may require some waiting time.
- Poring Hot Spring:
- The opening hours of Poring Hot Spring attraction are now 0800 hrs - 1400 hrs daily.
- Entry is limited to 100 people at a time - waiting time may be required if the attraction is full.
- Only Canopy Walk Attraction is open; Hot Spring pools and all other attractions remain closed until further notice.
- Kinabalu National Park:
- The opening hours of Kinabalu Park and Botanical Garden for visitors are now 0800 hrs - 1500 hrs daily.
- No personal or company vehicles are allowed to drive around Kinabalu Park until further notice. It is compulsory to use the Sabah Parks' official transport (KOKTAS) for any transfers within Kinabalu Park. Please expect some waiting time due to limited KOKTAS vehicles available.
- Nabalu Market:
- Most of the local stalls in Nabalu Market are temporarily closed until further notice.
- The Nabalu viewing platform has been temporarily closed to visitors until further notice.
Things You Should Bring:
- Comfortable walking shoe
- Clothing and towels
- Raincoat or umbrella
- Warm jacket
- Insect repellent
Things You Should Know:
- You can choose to wait at the resting area if you do not wish to proceed for any of the nature walks.
- Kinabalu Park is at high altitude approximately 1500 meter above sea level, it can get cold.
- The Canopy Walkway is approximately 30 meters above the ground, not for the faint Heart.
- Poring Hot Spring Outdoor Bathtubs are for complimentary use and are free of charge. Guests can rent Indoor bathtubs but at own expense.
- There are only ten (10) standard and five (05) deluxe Indoor bathubs at Poring Hot Spring. Rates are at MYR 15/- per hour per standard indoor bathtub and MYR 20/- per hour per deluxe indoor bathtub payable on the spot but are subject to availability.
- Expect more crowds then usual during the weekends and public holidays, as it is also a popular getaway for locals.