2D1N KINABALU PARK & PORING HOT SPRING & SABAH TEA GARDEN TOUR
|Package||2D1N Kinabalu Park & Poring Hot Spring & Sabah Tea Garden Tour|
|Price From||MYR 450 Per Person|
|Minimum||2 adult(s) per order|
|Departure Time||08:15 hrs|
|Promotional Package Rates Per Adult||(No hidden or extra costs unless otherwise stated)|
- Tamparuli Town
- Nabalu Handicraft Market
- UNESCO World Heritage Site - Kinabalu National Park
- Witness the Majestic Sight of Mount Kinabalu
- Botanical Gardens Nature Trail
- Poring Hot Spring
- Canopy Treetop Walk
- Sabah Tea Garden Factory
- Overnight Sabah Tea Garden Cottage
- Hotel Pickup / Drop Off
2020 Tour Package Rates (Per Person)
|GROUP SIZE||ALL MARKET|
|2 - 3 PAX||MYR
|4 - 9 PAX||MYR
|10 - 19 PAX||MYR
|20 & Above PAX
3 - 11 Years Old
2021 Tour Package Rates (Per Person)
|GROUP SIZE||ALL MARKET|
|2 - 3 PAX||Please Enquire|
|4 - 9 PAX||Please Enquire|
|10 - 19 PAX||Please Enquire|
|20 & Above PAX
3 - 11 Years Old
KOTA KINABALU / TAMPARULI TOWN / NABALU / KINABALU PARK / SABAH TEA GARDEN
- Upon pick up from the hotel lobby, you will be whooshed straight into Sabah’s lush countryside-- with a couple of interesting pitstops along the way for some famous local eats, handmade folk souvenirs, and perhaps a taste of some exotic fruits.
- The first ½ hour drive ushers you through scenic landscapes and lush paddy fields laced with rustic local villages and finally into Tamparuli Town. Take a walk on the famous “Jambatan Tamparuli” suspension bridge and soak up the small-town charm.
- Continue your journey through the mountainous roads winding along the Crocker range for another hour, till the next brief stop at Nabalu Handicraft market. Nabalu is a rustic point perched on the hillside, where the local natives gather to sell local produce, fruits, home grown vegetables and handicraft souvenirs.
- Upon arrival at Malaysia’s first ever UNESCO World Heritage Site, Kinabalu National Park, you will notice a cooling change in the air temperature. Set at 1,500m above sea level, this 754sq kilometer park features one the Tallest Mountains in all of South East Asia as its center piece - Mount Kinabalu. Rising at 4,095.2m with cloud-hugging peaks that shade the valleys below, the majestic mountain is certainly a sight to behold from Kinabalu National Park.
- Kinabalu Park itself boasts an estimate of 4,500 species of plants which include 1,500 species of orchids, 77 of which are endemic to Kinabalu. The park also supports 289 species of birds and 290 different types of butterflies. Enjoy the refreshing and cooling air as you proceed for a guided walk along the nature trails in the Botanical Garden, to learn more about the Kinabalu Park’s biological treasure trove. From carnivorous Pitcher Plants to rare Orchid species, the garden showcases a broad collection of endemic plant species found in Mount Kinabalu’s unique climatic zones.
- Proceed for lunch at the restaurant in Kinabalu Park.
- Thereafter, continue on a 1 hour drive to Sabah Tea Garden. You will spend the night in a charming cottage set amidst the 2,408 tea estate, 700m above sea level in the rainforest foothills of Mount Kinabalu. Bask in splendid isolation as sunset hour begins to roll out right at your doorstep, with the majestic mountain as the backdrop.
- Overnight in the Sabah Tea Garden Cottage.
SABAH TEA FACTORY & PLANTATION TOUR / PORING HOT SPRING & CANOPY TREETOP WALK / KOTA KINABALU
- On your second day, you will wake up to a misty morning ushering in views of sun-draped Mount Kinabalu. Birds chirp away while low-hanging clouds blanket the valleys. Take a walk around the tea estate or simply chill in your private balcony.
- After breakfast, you will be taken on a guided tour of the plantation and factory which will shed light on delightful and interesting facts on organic pesticide-free tea cultivation, harvesting, processing, packaging, and brewing. As birds chirp away in the distance, indulge in the cool mountain breeze with surrounding rainforests beckoning your gaze.
- Depart on another hour’s journey to Poring Hot Spring. Lunch at the local restaurant.
- After lunch, time for a soothing sulphur bath in the Japanese-styled open air tubs! Dip in the all-natural mineral-rich hot springs water, surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens. There is also a cold water pool nearby for those who prefer a cold dip.
- Day 2 wraps up with an immersive exploration of Mount Kinabalu’s treetops. The Canopy Treetop Walk invites you to witness the grandeur of a hundred million year old rainforest, from a 175m length walkway suspended 60 meters above lush jungly tangles. Take in the sights and sounds and discover unique rainforest creatures from a bird’s eye view. Also, keep an eye out for some rare feathered beauties. A 20 minutes hike is needed to reach the Canopy Walkway.
- After a relaxing day, bid Kinabalu park goodbye as you return back to your respective hotel.
~ END OF TOUR ~
01 Breafast, 02 Lunches & 01 Dinner
Hotel Pickup & Drop off, Land Transportation (Seat-In-Coach), Meals as Stated, English/Chinese Speaking Guide, Entrance Fees to Kinabalu Park, Poring Hot Spring & Canopy Walk, Sabah Tea Garden, 01 Night Accommodation
01 Night Sabah Tea Garden Cottage (Twin/Triple Share)
Tipping (Optional), Beverages, Personal Travel Insurance and Any Items Not Mentioned
Choice to add-on additional tours or revise itinerary to include Desa Cow Farm, Kundasang War Memorial, Fish Spa, Kundasang Vegetables Market etc. Please consult your sales consultant for any amendment charges.
Things You Should Know:
- Kinabalu Park is at high altitude approximately 1500 meter above sea level, it can get cold.
- The Canopy Walkway is approximately 60 meter above the ground, not for the faint Heart.
- Poring Hot Spring Outdoor bathtubs are for complimentary use and are free of charge. Guests can rent Indoor bathtubs but at own expense.
- There are only ten (10) standard and five (05) deluxe Indoor Bathubs at Poring Hot Spring. Rates are at MYR 15/- per hour per standard indoor bathtub and MYR 20/- per hour per deluxe indoor bathtub payable on the spot but are subject to availability.
- Expect more crowds then usual during the weekends and public holidays, as it is also a popular getaway for locals.
- Butterfly Farm located in Poring Hot Springs is closed on every Mondays.
- The Slide Pool located in Poring Hot Springs is closed on every Mondays for maintenance. Guests are able to purchase the entrance fee (at own expense) to Slide Pool for MYR 3/- per person. Free for 6 years old and below.
- Departure time is approximate and varies from different hotels due to traffic conditions, please reconfirm with our staffs. Should the transport be delayed, please call the relevant telephone number as stated on the voucher before making alternative arrangements.
- Amazing Borneo Tours reserves the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation reserved should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Effective as of 1st September 2017, the Tourism and Culture Ministry of Malaysia will be implementing a Malaysian Tourism Tax (TTX). Foreign tourists will be required to pay a flat rate of MYR 10 per room per night regardless of accommodation star level. The TTx is to be paid upon check-in. Malaysians or permanent residents residing in Malaysia are exempted from TTx and is required to present a valid identification upon check-in for the exemption.