KINABALU PARK WITH RUMAH TERBALIK & DESA COW FARM
|Package||Kinabalu Park With Rumah Terbalik & Desa Cow Farm|
|Price From||MYR 170 Per Person|
|Minimum||2 adult(s) per order|
|Departure Time||07:45 hrs|
|Promotional Package Rates Per Adult||(No hidden or extra costs unless otherwise stated)|
- Rumah Terbalik (Upside Down House)
- 3D Museum (Optional)
- Nabalu Market
- Kinabalu National Park - Malaysia’s 1st UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Desa Cow Farm
2020 Tour Package Rates (Per Person)
|GROUP SIZE||ALL MARKET|
|2 - 3 PAX||MYR
|4 - 9 PAX||MYR
|10 - 19 PAX||MYR
|20 & Above PAX
3 - 11 Years Old
2021 Tour Package Rates (Per Person)
|GROUP SIZE||ALL MARKET|
|2 - 3 PAX||Please Enquire|
|4 - 9 PAX||Please Enquire|
|10 - 19 PAX||Please Enquire|
|20 & Above PAX
3 - 11 Years Old
KOTA KINABALU / RUMAH TERBALIK (UPSIDE DOWN HOUSE) / NABALU MARKET / KINABALU PARK / DESA COW FARM / KOTA KINABALU
- Meet at hotel lobby.
- Take a scenic ½ hour drive through the countryside to the weird and wondrous Rumah Terbalik (Upside Down House). Your world will be turned upside down as you enter this unique attraction. You will be accompanied by a guide, who will explain to you the cultural elements within the house.
- Continue your journey through the mountainous roads winding along the Crocker range for another hour, till the next brief stop at Nabalu Handicraft market. Nabalu is a rustic point perched on the hillside, where the local natives gather to sell local produce, fruits, home grown vegetables and handicraft souvenirs.
- Upon arrival at Malaysia’s first ever UNESCO World Heritage Site, Kinabalu National Park, you will notice a cooling change in the air temperature. Set at 1,500m above sea level, this 754sq kilometer park features one the Tallest Mountains in all of South East Asia as its center piece - Mount Kinabalu. Rising at 4,095.2m with cloud-hugging peaks that shade the valleys below, the majestic mountain is certainly a sight to behold from Kinabalu National Park.
- Kinabalu Park itself boasts an estimate of 4,500 species of plants which include 1,500 species of orchids, 77 of which are endemic to Kinabalu. The park also supports 289 species of birds and 290 different types of butterflies. Enjoy the refreshing and cooling air as you proceed for a guided walk along the nature trails in the Botanical Garden, to learn more about the Kinabalu Park’s biological treasure trove. From carnivorous Pitcher Plants to rare Orchid species, the garden showcases a broad collection of endemic plant species found in Mount Kinabalu’s unique climatic zones.
- Proceed for lunch at the restaurant in Kinabalu Park. After lunch, depart for Desa Cow Farm.
- When the roads grow narrow and the landscape gives you rear view mirror licks of fresh green sceneries, you have reached the Desa Cattle Farm—A 199hectar stretch of pristine farmland on the foothills of Mount Kinabalu.
- Cattle graze the green valley pastures to provide nearly one million liters of mountain-fresh milk annually, all while travelers both near and far enjoy the outrageously scenic view that plays backdrop to this dairy farm. You can get close to the cattle, bottle feed the calves and enjoy some fresh milk or yogurt produce straight off the farm.
- After a relaxing afternoon, transfer back to your Kota Kinabalu City hotel.
~ END OF TOUR ~
Drinking Water, 01 Lunch
Hotel Pick up/Drop off, All Land transportation (Seat-In Coach), All entrance Fees, Meals as stated in Itinerary, 01 English-speaking Guide, English speaking Support Team.
Tipping (Optional), Beverages, Personal Travel Insurance and Any Items Not Mentioned
Post-Covid Travel Announcements
Dear Travellers, in light of the RMCO (Recovery Movement Control Order) imposed by Malaysia Government and effective until 31 August 2020, some of the tour attraction locations have been affected. Please expect some adjustments to the published itinerary. Amazing Borneo Tours will do our best to work around the limitations and continue to deliver a memorable experience for our valuable guests.
- Mandatory Temperature Checking:
- Each tourist attraction requires mandatory temperature checking and recording of attendance before entering the premises. Depending on the number of individuals present, this may require some waiting time.
- Kinabalu National Park:
- The opening hours of Kinabalu Park and Botanical Garden for visitors are now 0800 hrs - 1500 hrs daily.
- No personal or company vehicles are allowed to drive around Kinabalu Park until further notice. It is compulsory to use the Sabah Parks' official transport (KOKTAS) for any transfers within Kinabalu Park. Please expect some waiting time due to limited KOKTAS vehicles available.
- Nabalu Market:
- Most of the local stalls in Nabalu Market are temporarily closed until further notice.
- The Nabalu viewing platform has been temporarily closed to visitors until further notice.
- Desa Dairy Farm:
- Desa Dairy Farm is temporarily closed until further notice. If time permits during the tour, Amazing Borneo Tours will arrange for you to visit alternative Kundasang attractions.
Things You Should Know:
- You may opt to enter the 3D Museum located beside Rumah Terbalik. Entrance fees are at your own expenses.
- You can choose to wait at the resting area if you do not wish to proceed for any of the nature walks.
- Kinabalu Park is at high altitude of approximately 1500 meters above sea level. Thus, it can get cold.
- Expect more crowds then usual during the weekends and public holidays, as it is also a popular getaway for locals.
- Departure time is approximate and varies from different hotels due to traffic conditions, please reconfirm with our staffs. Should the transport be delayed, please call the relevant telephone number as stated on the voucher before making alternative arrangements.
- Amazing Borneo Tours reserves the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation reserved should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.