Drinking Water, 01 Lunch
Hotel Pick up/Drop off, All Land transportation (Seat-In Coach), All entrance Fees, Meals as stated in Itinerary, 01 English-speaking Guide, English speaking Support Team.
Tipping (Optional), Beverages, Personal Travel Insurance and Any Items Not Mentioned
Things You Should Know:
- You may opt to enter the 3D Museum located beside Rumah Terbalik. Entrance fees are at your own expenses.
- You can choose to wait at the resting area if you do not wish to proceed for any of the nature walks.
- Kinabalu Park is at high altitude of approximately 1500 meters above sea level. Thus, it can get cold.
- Expect more crowds then usual during the weekends and public holidays, as it is also a popular getaway for locals.
- Departure time is approximate and varies from different hotels due to traffic conditions, please reconfirm with our staffs. Should the transport be delayed, please call the relevant telephone number as stated on the voucher before making alternative arrangements.
- Amazing Borneo Tours reserves the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation reserved should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.