- Mount Kinabalu Fast Track (1 Day Non-Summit Hike)
- Mount Kinabalu Hardcore (1 Day Low's Peak Summit Hike)
- 2D1N Mount Kinabalu Climb
- 3D2N Mount Kinabalu Climb & Kinabalu Park Stay
- 3D2N Mount Kinabalu Climb & Kinabalu Park Stay (Premier & Private Heated Room)
- 2D1N Mount Kinabalu Climb With Ferrata (Walk The Torq)
- 3D2N Mount Kinabalu Climb With Ferrata & Highland Resort Stay (Walk The Torq)
Things You Should Know…
Top 10 Booking Tips
“Don’t be a victim to be stranded without an official climb permit”
Who Can Climb Mount Kinabalu? Any Age Limit?
There are no particular age limits for Mount Kinabalu climbers. As long as you are good in health status or you have seek approval from your doctor if you are on any medication. We have served thousands of climbers ranging from 7 years old to 80 years old. However, we suggest young children to be at least 10 years old due to the numerous steps and steep slopes. Similarly, elderly climbers need to be in good health and fitness level to attempt the climb.